Julie and Ben have discovered a strange and magical cube. Together and with the help of other friends they try to discover it’s mysteries.
Vizati is a puzzle game in which you need to connect the little vizati stones by color. There’s 2 different modes of playing it. One of them is story mode where the stone Vizati is discovered by Julie and Ben and they try to find out what it is and uncover it’s secrets. The other one, Arcade mode is a more traditional way to play it.
- OS: Windows® XP (Service Pack 2 or higher) / Vista / 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 @ 1.0 GHZ processor or equivalent
- Memory: 256 MB
- Graphics: DirectX® 9.0c-compatible 128 MB video card with Shader Model 1.1
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- XNA Redistributable 3.1
- Hard Drive: 256 MB Free
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible
- Rich art style
- Beautiful music
- 2 Arcade modes
- Support for Xbox360 controllers
- Native HD support